Monday, February 19, 2018

People Suck and Other Biblical Truths

I have been ramping up my writing over the last year or so (see my other blog for info on my fiction writing), I am hoping also to increase my non-fiction writing, which is mainly done through this blog.  I am going to be doing somewhat of a reboot on Don't Feed the Hypocrite, which includes (hopefully) posting on at least a weekly basis.  I will be trying to write quite a bit of new content, (I'm currently compiling a list of potential ideas), but I will also occasionally be reusing older content, either by simply reposting it or rehashing the ideas or stories.  I am hoping that, having new posts over some period of time, I will be able to increase the blog's readership and get it listed in some blog directories.  Some of the new content will come from what I had thought about as a book idea in the past, tentatively titled People Suck and Other Biblical Truths.  Writings from that are meant to be a humorous and different take on certain things from the Bible.  Several of the chapters for that were already written and will become blog posts instead, while I have a full list of potential blog posts from my notes.

Also, while the usual URL for this blog will continue to function, I've also registered and set up www.dontfeedthehypocrite.com to use going forward.

There you have it.  As always, if you have any ideas or questions you'd like me to address on this blog, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment